We love a good roast, and this is one of our favorites!
1. Cut the roast into large chunks. Put into slow cooker and sprinkle salt on top of meat.
2. Slice 1 onion and put that on top and around meat.
3. Pour in 1 tsp salt, 1/2 c beef broth, 1/3 c balsamic vinegar, 3 tbsp minced garlic, 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp honey, and 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes, close lid.
4. Allow the meat to cook for 8 hours on low in the slow cooker.
5. Lift lid and remove meat and onions into a bowl. Set pot to saute on the stove. In a small bowl add 1/2 c of your hot broth from pot. Add cornstarch and whisk together until you create a smooth roux.
6. When liquid is bubbling pour your cornstarch mixture in. Stir continuously for about 3 minutes allowing this sauce to thicken.
7. Shred meat with forks in bowl. Pour this on top of meat so it is coated well and serve over rice!