It is officially chili season, which means it is time to pull out an award winning chili recipe!
1. Brown 1# of our grass-fed ground beef.
2. Add one packet of McCormick's Chili seasoning to the browned beef.
3. Add one cup of diced tomatoes, one can of kidney beans and one 15.8oz can of baked beans. Optional: add one can of corn.
4. Optional: add 5-6 tablespoons of brown sugar.
5. Stir to mix and bring to a boil. After the chili has reached boiling, turn heat down to simmer. Let simmer for at least 15-20 minutes.
6. Serve with sour cream, cheddar cheese, tortilla chips or cornbread.